Here it is in all its 5 long glory in reverse order.
- We received an @reply about it saying the current one sucked
- Lost all of the source files for all branding elements
- There’s a new Adobe CS release soon and we want to incorporate the new features
- Weird Al did a parody and business didn’t increase
- Our partners think our logos are too small and scale badly
- Because Paul Rand hasn’t rolled over in his grave enough
2 thoughts on “Top 5 Reasons For A Brand Redesign”
Dishonorable mention: Because Comic Sans isn’t a legitimate font.
Sources… how about never ever had any sources for the logo? A few times I traced JPEGs in Inkscape to get something editable.
And here is another one I encountered: because I can see the pixels in half of your logo and blur in the other half. Doing logos with MS Paint is not the brightest idea.