What is this “Michaelbox”? Well, first we have “Michael.” That’s me, Michael Beckwith! Pleasure to meet you. What’s this “box” part though? How does it tie in to me? The definition of box at dictionary.com is:
A container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
So “box” is essentially a variety of objects that can hold things. That’s precisely what this site is intended for. You’ll be able to find a variety of things if you poke around a bit. Some things you’ll find off the top of my head include:
- Working portfolio of my web development ventures
- Blog where I’ll likely
- Share my knowledge that I gain while working on various projects and web adventures
- Humorous anecdotes, stories, and bits of information either personally written or found across the web
- People, media, events, and other happenings that I feel passionate about
- Items and works licensed under one of the many Creative Commons licenses
I always seem to have ideas come to mind for what I could add or do with the site, so who knows what features will show up in the future.
That, essentially, is what this Michaelbox thing is. a container for me to store and display things in. Don’t be afraid to keep track of what I decide to put in this box. Use the RSS feed in your favorite feed reader. That’s why I provide it after all. Also feel free to share your thoughts on what I post, with the comments section at the end of each post.